Loans like Simple Fast Loans include financial products like personal loans and installment loans. However, rates, terms, and other features of these types of loans may vary greatly depending on the applicant’s credit score, financial history, etc.
Are you looking for information on finding the best fast online loans? Great news, you’ve come to the right place! Here, we’ll explore lenders like Simple Fast Loans, how they work, and what your other options are.
Loans Like Simple Fast Loans: Are They the Best Choice?
Depending on how you handle your loan, it can have quite a significant impact on your credit score. For example, say you had less-than-perfect credit but were able to get approved for a loan. If you were responsible and paid back your entire loan on time, credit bureaus would see this behavior as positive and may reward your credit score accordingly. Payment history is one of the most impactful factors that goes into determining your credit score, and so making all your loan payments on time can play a massive role in boosting your score!
On the other hand, handling your loan irresponsibly can end up having a detrimental effect on your credit. For example, if you were late or missed a few loan payments, you not only would find credit bureaus penalizing your credit, but you would also most likely be stuck with late payment fees and possibly other penalty charges. Neglecting to keep up with your monthly loan payments also puts you at risk of default, which would cause your credit score to go down even more.
Don’t let the fact that you need $1,000 now ruin your finances! To keep your credit score intact or possibly improve it, you want to make sure you can afford to repay your loan before you even start the application process.
A Guide To Finding the Right Personal Loans
According to the United States Chamber of Commerce, there are currently over 21 million outstanding personal loans in the U.S.!1 With so many online lenders available, how do you know which personal loan is the right one?
Well, the first step to finding the right kind of loan is preparing your finances a bit. To prep your finances for a loan, you can go through the following steps:
- Check your credit score: Your credit score will play a huge role in determining what types of lenders and financial products are available to you. By becoming familiar with your current credit score you can weed out lenders or products that automatically wouldn’t be a good fit, leaving just the options that may work better for you.
- Calculate your debt: Go through your outstanding loans and credit cards and add up the balances. After you’ve calculated your debt, ask yourself if you can handle an additional balance. Remember that adding another loan to your debt means another set of interest rate charges and fees. If your debt is already quite high, you may want to consider paying some of it down before applying for another loan.
- Review your existing budget: Once you have an idea of how much debt you owe, add in the rest of your recurring expenses. These expenses should include any relevant rent/mortgage payments, insurance, car payments, gas/transportation costs, groceries, and any other recurring expenses you are responsible for. Will a new loan fit into your budget? Before applying, make sure your current budget can handle another monthly payment.
If you decide that applying for a loan is the best decision for you, it’s time to research lenders and compare offers.
You can compare fast cash loans from financial institutions like:
- Direct lenders
- Federal credit unions
When comparing offers from different lenders, be sure to compare and contrast details such as:
- Qualification requirements
- Monthly payments
- Interest rates
- Repayment terms
- Additional fees/charges (origination fees, etc.)
Types of Interest Rates
|Interest Rate Type
|Fixed Interest Rate
|The interest rate remains constant throughout the life of the loan.
|Predictable monthly payments; easier to budget.
|Typically higher than initial variable rates; less benefit if market rates decrease.
|Variable Interest Rate
|The interest rate can fluctuate based on market conditions, often tied to an index like the prime rate.
|Lower initial rates; potential savings if market rates decrease.
|Unpredictable payments; risk of increasing rates.
|A special lower rate offered for an initial period of the loan, after which it switches to a standard rate.
|Lower initial payments; beneficial for short-term borrowing.
|Rate will increase after the introductory period; potential for payment shock.
|Tiered Interest Rate
|The interest rate varies based on the loan amount or balance.
|Potential for lower rates on smaller loan amounts.
|Higher rates for larger loans or balances; complexity in understanding rate changes.
Keep in mind that when you submit a loan application, the lender will perform a hard credit check. The purpose of a hard credit check is to get the most accurate insight into your financial situation and credit history. When lenders perform hard credit checks, you may see your initial credit score drop a bit. Because of this potential drop, you want to limit the amount of credit applications you submit to just one or two. The more applications you submit, the more hard credit checks you’ll have to go through, which could really bring down your overall credit.
Loans Like Simple Fast Loans: What You Need To Know
Simple Fast Loans advertises loan amounts ranging from $200 – $3,000. However, keep in mind that higher loan amounts are usually reserved for applicants with higher credit scores. Bad credit borrowers may only be eligible for lower loan amounts.
Simple Fast Loans requires the following for their installment loans:
- Government-issued photo ID
- Active checking account
- Phone number
- Social security number
Along with the above requirements, Simple Fast Loans also require that their applicants not be a regular or reserve member of the military, serving on active duty, or be a dependent of an active duty member of the Armed Forces.
Consumers from the following states are eligible to apply for funding with Simple Fast Loans:
- South Carolina
Simple Fast Loans advertises personal loans and installment loans. These types of loans were designed to meet a variety of financial needs, unlike other types of loans (like a mortgage) that are designed to pay for a specific expense.
Personal Loans vs. Payday Loans
Two common ways bad credit borrowers can access emergency cash are through personal loans and payday loans. But which option is better? Payday loans are a type of quick cash loan designed to provide consumers with funding until they reach their next payday. According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, over 12 million followers take out payday loans every year.2
While payday loans may seem extremely convenient on the surface, they can also come with a lot of obstacles that might end up making your financial situation worse. For example, payday loans have extremely short repayment terms, lasting approximately two weeks. Borrowers who don’t repay their entire payday loan within this brief period are then usually stuck with extremely high-interest rates. And so unless you can fully repay your loan balance within about fourteen days, a payday loan probably won’t work out well for you.
Personal loans, on the other hand, can be a much more versatile financial product. Many personal loan lenders offer competitive interest rates and flexible loan terms, allowing consumers to affordably pay off their loan balance at a pace that works for them.
Creditninja: How Does It Compare?
CreditNinja has been a bad credit installment loan lender since 2018. Since then, we have helped more than 275,000 people.
With CreditNinja personal installment loans, borrowers can enjoy benefits like:
- Flexible repayment schedules
- Approved funds available as soon as the same or the next business day*
- Bad credit scores OK
- Easy application process
- Helpful customer service
CreditNinja Bad Credit Installment Loans
CreditNinja wants to set you up for success, which is why our installment loans come with fixed interest rates. Fixed interest allows borrowers to easily predict and plan for their loan repayment, so there are no unexpected surprises. Besides fixed interest, CreditNinja loans also come in higher or low loan amounts, making them great for just about any financial need!
How Will the Process Work for CreditNinja Online Loans?
- Start online with the easy CreditNinja application and answer a few questions. Once we have your information we’ll be able to give you a loan approval decision.
- Before we send your approved funds, you’ll receive a loan contract. This loan agreement will have all the information regarding the interest rates, terms, and other aspects of your loan.
- Read your contract before you sign it. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out and have a loan agent explain anything you need to know!
- Receive your money via direct deposit!
Why Do I Have To Give My Bank Account Information?
Why does CreditNinja ask for your bank account information? During the application process, we will ask for your bank account and routing number so we can send your approved funds directly to your checking account via direct deposit. Having your bank account information also allows us to perform Instant Bank Verification (IBV) which can help us confirm your income and potentially approve your application faster!
Bad Credit Personal Loans: FAQ
Your credit history plays a crucial role in loan approval. Lenders use it to assess your past financial behavior and repayment reliability. A strong credit history usually leads to better loan terms and interest rates, while a poor history may result in higher rates or even loan denial.
To enhance your credit scores, start by paying bills on time, reducing outstanding debt, and avoiding new credit inquiries. Regularly checking your credit report for errors and rectifying them can also help improve your score over time.
To ensure online loans are safe, choose lenders with a strong reputation and secure websites (look for “https” in the URL). Read reviews, verify their licensing, and understand their data privacy policies. Avoid lenders who request upfront fees or guarantee approval without a credit check.
Generally, a credit score of 670 or above is considered good. Scores in this range or higher often qualify for better loan terms. However, some lenders also cater to individuals with lower scores, albeit usually at higher interest rates.
The speed of obtaining a personal loan, often referred to as “quick loans,” varies by lender. Some online lenders offer approval and fund disbursement within a few business days, sometimes even on the same or the next business day after approval.
Besides interest rates, consider factors like loan repayment terms, fees (like origination or late payment fees), the flexibility of payment schedules, and the lender’s customer service reputation. It’s also important to assess how the loan fits into your overall financial plan.
Who Should Pick CreditNinja?
CreditNinja personal installment loans are for just about anybody going through a financial emergency. Although we specialize in bad credit loans for people looking for an affordable alternative to payday loans, everyone is welcome to apply.
Instead of stressing out when you come across some unexpected expenses, take the pressure off and come to CreditNinja for help. Check out our quick and simple online application to see how much cash you could get today!
- Personal Loan Statistics | Chamber Of Commerce
- CFPB Finds Payday Borrowers Continue to Pay Significant Rollover Fees Despite State-Level Protections and Payment Plans | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
* Not all loan requests are approved. Approval and loan terms vary based on credit determination and state law. Applications approved before 10:30 a.m. CT Monday – Friday are generally funded the same business day. Applications approved after this time are generally funded the next business day. Some applications may require additional verification, in which case, the loan if approved, will be funded the business day after such additional verification is completed.