If you’re one of the many Americans who have a less-than-perfect credit score, you probably have limited borrowing options. How can I borrow money with bad credit? Are there no credit check loans? Is it safe to take out a quick cash loan? Which personal loan is right for me? These are important questions you should answer before signing for a loan.
Although it may be more difficult with poor credit, it’s still possible to get the cash you need in a hurry. There are many personal loan options available that allow you to get quick cash in an emergency.
Read on to learn some of the best ways to borrow if you have a bad credit score!
Best Personal Loans for Bad Credit
For anyone with a decent credit score, borrowing money in a pinch may be as simple as applying for a bank loan or opening a credit card. Having a low credit score on the other hand tells lenders and banks that you may not be as financially trustworthy. This means that you may be subject to higher interest rates and less favorable terms.
If you’re currently experiencing financial hardship, the following loans will be your best bet for getting cash immediately:
- Online Personal Installment Loans — This is considered to be one of the more affordable and safe options when it comes to short-term personal loans. These loans tend to be for larger amounts than payday or title loans. They’re paid back through monthly installments over a longer period than payday or title loans as well.
- Payday Loans — A payday loan is a very short-term unsecured loan, usually paid back within two weeks, on the borrower’s next payday. Depending on the lender, they may carry high interest rates and fees. While these cash advance loans may offer fast cash, it’s wise to opt for a lower-interest option like an installment loan is possible.
- Title Loans — A title loan is a secured loan, which means that a borrower must offer the lender collateral to get one. The collateral, in this case, is the borrower’s vehicle. The lender will assess the value of the vehicle and offer a loan based on a fraction of the value. If you can’t repay the loan, the lender will take your vehicle and sell it to recoup their loss.
Can I Borrow $5,000 With a Personal Loan?
Another important thing to remember with bad credit loans is that they’re usually for smaller amounts. Many payday lenders will offer borrowers only a few hundred dollars at a time. You may be able to get a large amount through a title loan if your vehicle has a high value, but you also risk losing your car, truck, or SUV.
An online personal installment loan is likely to offer more cash than other short-term loans. Depending on the lender, you may be able to get several thousand dollars. But there are many factors that a lender will consider when determining how much they can offer you:
- Your current income
- The overall state of your bank account
- Your history of borrowing
- The amount of debt you have
Generally, CreditNinja offers unsecured loans up to $5,000. However, the amount you’re offered if approved will vary based on your specific qualifications, as well as the regulations in the state where you live.
Getting Emergency Cash Loans Immediately
Several common emergencies require fast cash. Whether your vehicle broke down, an appliance in your home stopped working, or you’re facing some large and unexpected medical bills, there are answers out there.
All three of the loans described above are common choices for borrowers facing an emergency. This is because they tend to give borrowers access to the cash they need immediately. But how fast is that exactly?
With many online personal loans like installment loans, borrowers can apply and get approved within minutes. Depending on the lender, you may even be able to get your cash the same day, or by the next business day.
Are Guaranteed Approval Loans Real?
What is a guaranteed approval loan? Can a lender actually guarantee that I’ll be approved for a personal loan? You’re right to question these things. While you may be more likely to qualify for a specific type of loan, a credible lender probably won’t tell you that you’re guaranteed to be approved.
Even bad credit lenders will have a set of guidelines that determine whether or not a borrower should be offered a loan. It’s wise to steer clear of any lender that tells you they’ll provide a loan no matter what your situation is.
At CreditNinja, our loans are designed for borrowers with less-than-favorable credit. You can apply, get a decision, get your cash, and make payments all from the comfort of your home. If you need a bad credit loan, CreditNinja is here to help! CreditNinja can help you make “how can I borrow money with bad credit?” a question of the past!